Not bad at all, just wish there was more of it.
The Children Below the Inn
A downloadable game for Windows
This game was created for Weekly Game Jam 21, which had a theme of 'Save a Life'. I knew before getting the theme that I wanted to work on my modeling skills, and decided to create the assets used in the Inn. Upon getting the theme, I thought up the story of "The Children Below the Inn."
Hope you enjoy!
It's the Medieval Ages and the low-born are known to be a superstitious lot, but even your friend Horace (the local inn keep) is beginning to believe recent rumors of demons and strange happenings lurking beneath his beloved inn. Local folks children been going missing, and some how the inn, or whatever is below the inn, is involved.
- Point and Click movement and interaction (Left Click to move, Right Click to interact)
- Inventory System with Equipping (clothes, armor, weapons)
- Low-poly modular interiors, equipment, furniture, npcs, and enemies.
- NPC Dialogue
- Milestone Mechanic
I want to give a HUGE thank you to my partner Clement Panchout for composing the music for the game. It amazes me the quality of work he can produce in such a short amount of time.
Check out more of his work at the following links:
This game is still in development, updates will be continuously released with more map area, new equipment, new npcs, new enemies, and other new features. Please check back for these updates.
Are you a Developer? Get these free assets!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Alpha 2 - Extended Tunnels, Torch Particles, LevelingDec 23, 2017
- Lutes, Fixes, and Birds EyeDec 11, 2017
- The Functionality UpdateDec 09, 2017
- Initial Release/SubmissionDec 07, 2017