Emulator LOS, Stealth, More Initial Instruction, Volume Slider, and More..
Here is a nearly complete change-log for today's update:
- Emulator line of sight shortened, in areas like hallways it should be possible to spot the emulator without triggering him.
- Stealth: When crouched the emulator will have a harder time seeing the player.
- More goals at the beginning in the game, in the place of what was simply "Explore the House" there are now three more straight forward goals.
- Controls/Instructions image is now available in the pause menu if you need a refresher mid-game.
- Music volume slider now available in the options menu.
- Added/enhanced graphics in some places; all drawers now have more prominent handles to help mark them as intractable.
- After the teddy bear ritual the "Begin Ritual" text will no longer appear now.
- After opening the door to the altar room, the key graphic can be seen in the key hole/slot now.
- Added graphics in kitchen, wardrobes, etc.
- Volume and sensitivity sliders in pause menu.
TheEmulator_Win.zip 243 MB
42 days ago
TheEmulator_MacOS.zip 250 MB
42 days ago
Get The Emulator
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.